Opportunity to tender for innovation lab fit out.
Allia Ltd has already commissioned design concept work for the Innovation Lab and is looking to open the facility before the end of November 2016.
You are therefore invited to submit a competitive proposal for the supply and delivery to Allia of the goods and/or services set out in the below Brief. It is intended that this will be achieved by a collaborative approach between Allia Ltd and the successful company to ensure a timely and successful project.
The first task will be to use the completed design concept work to develop into a full detailed drawing package to inform a Design and Build solution to fit out the space incorporating:
- Creating divisions of the workspace and specialist areas
- Procurement and/or fabrication of the furniture, workbenches, storage, partitions, etc
- Flooring, wall decoration and supervision of way-finding, signage visuals
- M&E works including power, additional data, lighting and water supply (there is no extraction required)
Key items from the concept design stage so far identified are:
- Glass partition walls with translucent manifestation film graphic applied to one side with the other side used as writable glass wall
- A reception and secure storage area with a ply and white laminate curved reception desk with timber slat screening and feature drop down pendants
- A printed vinyl flooring in a chipboard effect for the reception and secure storage area
- Durable, bench seating for the IT area in natural wood with metal legs and integrated data and power supply
- Vinyl film graphics applied to the floor for way-finding / space demarcation
- Modular furniture, secure storage and movable workbenches for all areas
- Ceiling mounted linear reel power supplies
- Access control system on the main entrance with a push bar door on the secondary exit door.
The Innovation Lab is to be open for first users on the 1st November 2016.
The following represents the indicative timescale for the key stages of this process.
- Site visits – 19th September 2016 – by appointment only – please contact David Broach to arrange a suitable time on this date only.
- Closing date for submissions – 26th September 2016 9am
- Interview date – 30th September 2016
- Contract award – 3rd October 2016
Full information, instructions and Tender Documents are available here.