Allia is a partner in Scale-Up, a European project connecting cleantech innovators and large enterprises. The large corporates benefit from introductions to the dynamic SME innovation ecosystem, and SMEs get the chance to bring their products and services to corporate buyers.
Scale-Up is a collaboration between five regional cleantech clusters: the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark. Scale-Up brings together large enterprises with cleantech innovation needs, and cutting edge cleantech SME suppliers to create shared business and collaboration opportunities.
The core elements of Scale-Up are:
- Open innovation
- Corporate buyers from Cambridge, Denmark, Flanders, Rotterdam and South Sweden
- Access to 600 cleantech innovator SMEs
- Coaching for SMEs
- 1-1 meetings between SMEs and corporate buyers
- International travel vouchers
- Themed events such as: smart cities, energy, bio-based materials and water
For more information on Scale-Up visit the website here.
For information on Allia’s work as a partner in the project, please contact David Broach, Head of Project Management and Efficiency: firstname.lastname@example.org