Are you developing a product or service that could help older people get the best out of life for as long as possible?
Allia is the UK partner of the AgeTech Accelerator – a programme which provides support for those with solutions to improve the lives of older people. Applications are now open for the next wave of the programme. You could be an SME, a solo entrepreneur, a large company with a new product/service or a not-for-profit organisation.
Benefits of being part of the AgeTech Accelerator
- Cross-border geographical reach, widely connected and technologically open
- No charges, fees or equity requirements
- Direct channels to market for some product types
- Help in accessing markets in four countries
- Feedback from specialist panels of real people recruited from thousands of older consumers and users ensures stronger product-market fit
- Free testing of your product or service in the lab and field
- In-country experts specialising in the needs of older people
- The opportunity to sit down with potential buyers, commissioners, resellers and distributors to develop a strong value proposition and business model
- Become part of an invaluable silver economy business network
Whether you are at an early stage or more advanced, AgeTech Accelerator is interested in hearing from you. You ideally need to be located in the SEAS2 Grow geographical region, but AgeTech Accelerator is able to select businesses from outside the region which have very promising products.
The next deadlines are midnight Sunday 14 April 2019 for expressions of interest (EOI) and Friday 26 April 2019 midday for full applications. You will be provided with a link via email for full applications after an EOI has been completed.
By completing an expression of interest, you also get access to the AgeTech Accelerator market study and strategic guide to entering the European silver economy, invitations to networking events, and signposting to exciting funding opportunities.
AgeTech Accelerator is part of the SEAS2 Grow project. It does not give funds to your business, but funding from the EU allows the programme to provide a wide range of services for free.