Location – Future Business Centre Cambridge
Hours – Full time, 35 hours per week.
Salary – £17,420 p/a + 25 days holiday/year, pension & other benefits
We are looking for a highly-motivated Receptionist to act as the face of our Future Business Centre on Cambridge.
In the last 20 years, Allia has helped 1,695 ventures to start-up, grow and scale, which have launched new innovations and companies, creating 4,600 jobs and we have issued bonds raising over £333 million to help charitable organisations with development projects and activities.
We support those that aim to make positive change and address the most pressing global and local challenges. Through our Future Business Centres in Cambridge, London and Peterborough, we offer venture support programmes for entrepreneurs; and social finance solutions to help charities create greater impact.
As a Receptionist, your role will involve:
– Delivering reception services during our core hours of 8.30am-5.30pm
– Receiving, directing and responding to all calls and messages
– Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
– Assisting tenants and visitors
– Greeting and directing visitors
– Dealing with queries from tenants, visitors, customers and the general public
– Taking enquires, managing bookings
– Organising the delivery of conference and meeting room bookings
– Setting up meeting spaces to the desired layout and delivering the catering
– Occasionally assisting with tasks outside of core hours which may require early starts, late finishes and weekend working
Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes
To be considered as a Receptionist, you will need:
– Customer service experience in a customer-facing role
– Office and/or Office 365 (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel) knowledge
– Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of spoken and written English
– Flexibility to attend work outside of core hours
– To be able to solve problems, work to deadlines and work under their own initiative when required
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV with a supporting covering letter highlighting your skills and experience along with why we should consider you for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered without this information. Please apply by Monday 25th November 2019.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.