Please see below for the full list of current vacancies at Allia.
We currently have one vacancy.
Business Advisor/Accelerator Programme Manager
Based – Future Business Centre Cambridge
Hours – Part time 3 days/21 hours per week – initially Fixed Term Contract until 31 December 2018
Salary – Up to £36,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Reports – Director of Enterprise Support
Allia is looking for an experienced Business Advisor/Accelerator Programme Manager with a track record of advising entrepreneurs and businesses in the UK, who will be able to help deliver a programme to provide business support to new and emerging impact entrepreneurs and impact ventures.
You will be part of a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team and will bring direct experience of business support for start-ups. You will have the chance to work at the cutting edge of impact innovation and be involved in assisting entrepreneurs, start-ups and early stage ventures to create, develop and scale their impact ventures.
This role brings with it a high level of direct client interaction, relationship building and account management.
You will assist in the development and direct delivery of Allia’s work in stimulating and supporting impact entrepreneurship. This will include a number of responsibilities, including:
- Working as part of the Enterprise Support/Serious Impact team to assist in the development, preparation, planning and implementation of internally and externally funded impact venture development programmes.
- Support marketing efforts and drive the demand and awareness of the programmes.
- Coordinate and co-deliver accelerator programmes and thematic challenge weekends.
- Provide support to the incubatees and Tenants of the Future Business Centre in Cambridge.
- Ongoing progress tracking and reporting on supported of ventures supported, as well as the impact and success of the programmes.
- Maximise relationships with key partners in the region and relevant sectors.
For further information, please click on the link below:
To apply, please send your CV (including contact details of two referees) and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th January 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 22nd January 2018.
This post is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.