Please see below for the full list of current vacancies at Allia.
There is currently one vacancy:
Marketing Communications Officer x2
Salary – Competitive, depending on experience. Guide – Up to £24,000.00 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Hours – 1 x Full Time (35 hours) 1 x Part Time (21 hours)
Base – Future Business Centre, Cambridge (with occasional travel)
Reports to – Marketing Communications Manager
Our world needs effective solutions and new thinking to solve the most pressing global and local challenges. Organisations and individuals that aim to make positive change and address these challenges – impact ventures and impact entrepreneurs – can transform peoples’ lives.
Allia recognises they need the right kind of support and we work to create innovative and effective services to support them, one great idea at a time. We talk about amplifying impact. We are dedicated to helping impact organisations and initiatives to grow through inspiring workspaces, effective support and innovative social finance.
Over the past 4 years we have supported over 700 impact ventures to start up, grow and scale up – supporting exciting new innovations and companies to create over 230 jobs and raise over third of a billion of pounds of investment and finance.
Our people are pivotal to our success and we have grown expediently. Our team is over 50 strong in 3 locations and we continue to add to this number. We are an equal opportunities employer who embraces diversity and inclusion and we are a great employer! In fact, we are the best small employer for employee engagement in the Eastern Region. We offer a great working environment, true team working ethos, great benefits and much more.
We are looking for 2 Marketing Officers to join our team and apply their experience and skills in helping Allia to cement its role as a recognised leader in its field and continue to build our success with our fantastic innovations; Allia Impact Finance, Allia Future Business Centres and Serious Impact.
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidates must be passionate, dedicated, engaging, energetic, have high integrity, excellent inter-personal skills and be digital-savvy. You should be willing to dive in and do everything from creating compelling digital content, to creating branded merchandise, to coordinating the creation of case studies and blogs, to supporting internal comms activity.
Both roles would suit motivated individuals who have experience in a first level Marketing Communications role of 2 years and are now looking to develop their skills to the next level. You will be passionate about the importance of excellent marketing communications and have creative ideas to bring to the table.
Working within a busy, ambitious marketing team, you will provide tactical support for all activities across the marketing mix. This will include social media, email marketing, digital and online, literature & sales campaign collateral and events.
Working closely with a marketing manager, you will take responsibility for certain elements within these activity streams such as PR, advertising, case studies and blogs, collateral creation, digital marketing campaigns, social media coordination and monitoring, evaluation and reporting. The role may also involve occasional travel to local events.
- Create compelling and effective marketing communications, incorporating digital content and social media.
- Contribute to the running of the social media accounts for all brands, working with marketing colleagues to create interesting, informative and engaging content that is optimised and shareable.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of integrated marketing communications campaigns which raise the profile of Allia and drive activity for the various business strands of activity (Allia Impact Finance, Allia Future Business Centres & Allia Serious Impact)
- Create, edit and upload digital content to our websites and across other platforms.
- Oversee website content to ensure it is up to date, timely and relevant.
- Develop and write press releases, blogs and case studies.
- Create and deliver activities which promote attendance at events.
- Create e-newsletter mailings.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of marketing activities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with agencies and internal teams to optimise website content.
- Represent Allia at external events as required.
- Any other task that is deemed as appropriate and within competence of individual.
For further details please click on the link below:
To apply for these roles please send an up to date CV with a supporting covering letter highlighting your skills and experience along with why we should consider you for the role and your salary expectations along with whether it is the full or part time role that you wish to be considered for.
All applications should be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday 4th April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org and candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.