Please see below for the full list of current vacancies at Allia.
We currently have two vacancies.
Salary – £24,500.00 per annum
Hours – Full Time, 35 hours per week
Based – Future Business Centre, Cambridge with travel to other centres as required
Reports to – Head of Marketing Communications
- Create great, effective marketing communications with a particular focus on digital and social media.
- Oversee the running of the social media accounts for all brands, working with marketing colleagues to create interesting, informative and engaging content that is optimised and shareable.
- Create integrated marketing communications campaigns which generate awareness of and enquiries and support for Allia and its sub-brands (Future Business Centre and Serious Impact).
- Create, edit and upload digital content to all our websites and across other platforms.
- Oversee website content to ensure it is up to date, timely and relevant.
- Develop and write press releases, blogs and case studies.
- Create and deliver activities which promote attendance at events.
- Create e-newsletter mailings.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of marketing activities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with agencies and internal teams to optimise website content.
- Be the in-house expert for digital communications.
- Represent Allia at external events in Peterborough, Cambridge and London.
- Any other task that is deemed as appropriate and within competence of individual.
For further information please click on the link below:
To apply please send your CV (including contact details of two referees) and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th October.
Location: Cambridge with travel to other locations e.g. Peterborough and East London
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per annum dependant on experience
We are looking to find a IT Desktop Engineer to join our rapidly growing organisation and deliver a first-class IT support service to our staff. We believe that people skills are as important as technical skills and are looking for someone who can communicate well. You will be passionate about IT and able to explain technical issues in very simple terms. You will be keen to work within a flexible environment where the job requirements change day to day but where you will make a big impact. Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft operating systems and applications, alongside strong communication skills, a willingness to learn and good attention to detail. In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic environment, getting involved in, and learning about, all aspects of IT with very good career growth prospects.
Main Role Responsibilities
- To serve as the first point of contact to Allia staff providing technical assistance to diagnose, log and resolve support issues across user devices and a range of software applications via telephone, skype, remote control technology and face to face across all Allia sites
- Take ownership of the IT issues by analysing the problem and focusing on restoring the service to the user as soon as possible by providing a workaround or escalating the issue as necessary
- Accurately record issues, root cause analysis and problem resolution, identifying areas for improvement and making appropriate recommendations to management
- Create and maintain support documentation to assist with quick resolution of incidents and enable users to become more self sufficient
- Understand best practice relating to information security and maintain awareness of this
- To respond to the training needs of our staff with delivery where applicable
- To take a significant role in planning, deployment and implementation of IT projects gaining support where necessary
- To undertake other tasks as required and within individuals’ scope of competence
For further information, please click on the link below:
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV including contact details of two referees to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017