Please see below for the full list of current vacancies at Allia.
Accelerator Programme Manager
Location – Hackney, London with occasional travel to other Allia Future Business Centre’s in Cambridge and Peterborough
Hours – Full time (35 hours per week)
Salary – Up to £35,000.00 depending on experience
Allia is looking for an experienced individual to lead the launch and delivery of our new Growth Accelerator programme for East London entrepreneurs. The individual should have a track record of advising in wide-range of business sectors, and particularly of interest would be experience in supporting Impact businesses. You will be capable of delivering a programme of outreach to find and support entrepreneurs and local SME’s that will benefit from our new programme of business support. You will be part of a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Support and will bring direct experience of delivering externally funded programmes. You also will play an integral role in establishing the Future Business Centre East London as one of London’s premier innovation centres.
You will have the chance to work at the cutting edge of social innovation and be involved in empowering and encouraging entrepreneurs and early stage ventures on the path to achieving sustained and meaningful growth. This role brings with it a high level of direct client interaction, relationship building and account management.
You will assist in the development and direct delivery of Allia’s work in stimulating and supporting growth strategies for SME’s in East London. Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the enterprise support team to assist in the development, preparation, planning and implementation of internally and externally funded outreach and engagement programmes
- Support marketing efforts and drive the demand and awareness of the programmes
- Coordinate and deliver aspirational and growth programmes (with an emphasis on female, migrant, and other under-represented groups of entrepreneurs)
- Progress tracking and reporting on individuals and supported ventures, as well as the impact and success of the outreach programmes
- Working closely with and alongside the Incubator Programme Manager to share resources and knowledge.
- Develop relationships with key partners in East London
- Assisting the Programme Support Lead and Centre & Programme Manager in the delivery of workshops and larger events for our tenants and visitors
- Promoting, encouraging and assisting in building a community spirit at the Centre
- Any other task that is deemed as appropriate and within the competence of the individual.
For further information, please click on the link below:
To apply please send a covering letter along with your CV including contact details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.