Please see below for the full list of current vacancies and job descriptions.
There is currently one vacancy.
European Project Administrative Assistant (ERDF-Funded)
Full Time – 35 hours a week, fixed term until 31st January 2019
Salary – £18,000
Based – Future Business Centres, Cambridge & Peterborough
Reports to – Head of Venture Development
We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic Assistant to join and support an exciting new programme which is designed to increase impact entrepreneurship in the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough region using a programme of workshops, accelerators and incubators. This is an ideal first role for an individual looking to pursue a career in entrepreneurial support and/or impact venture creation.
This role will provide direct support to the project Delivery Team and also assist with providing accurate and timely information through regular reporting both internally & externally.
To assist the Head of Venture Development and the Head of Enterprise Engagement with the successful planning and implementation of the ERDF-funded business support programme. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the practicalities of each component of the programme, including:
- organising all meetings, events and other activities relating to the successful operation of the programme
- active participation in the successful operation of our entrepreneurial incubator
- liaison with stakeholders with regards to their potential involvement or assistance
- Contributing to social media, online presence and other marketing activities.
- Extensive written and face-to-face interaction with clients.
- Supporting other members of the Delivery Team in Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Any other aspects which may be in line with the role.
To assist the Project Coordinator with the successful administration and management of the ERDF-funded business support programme. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the projects’ financial expenditure, to ensure ERDF procurement compliance, maintaining finance records and processing invoices in liaison with the Allia accounts team and our procurement policy.
- Assisting with the collection and reporting of monitoring data.
- Assisting the Project Coordinator with all aspects of assembling the ERDF project claims and preparing for audits.
For further information, please click on the link below:
To apply, please send your CV (including contact details of two referees) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org