Please see below for the full list of current vacancies and job descriptions.
There is currently one vacancy.
Marketing Campaign Manager (Social Finance)
Salary – Up to £33,000.00 per annum, depending on experience
Base – Future Business Centre, Cambridge with occasional travel to London (and possibly elsewhere in the UK)
Hours – Full Time, 35 hours per week
Reports to – Head of Marketing Communications (primary) and Director of Social Finance (secondary).
To develop and implement the marketing strategy for Allia’s social finance programme, delivering campaigns that drive the origination of organisations seeking finance and attract investors in Allia products. This role will focus particularly on marketing Allia’s Retail Charity Bonds platform to large charities who want to raise £10 million or more.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies that increase engagement with Allia’s social finance products and generate revenue.
- Create and manage integrated campaigns to improve awareness, create leads and attract investments, using a mix of channels including PR, events, web, social media etc.
- Use a variety of B2B tactics to promote Allia’s social finance products to appropriate organisations requiring finance, focusing particularly on targets for Retail Charity Bonds.
- Deliver B2C campaigns to promote specific investment opportunities to target markets.
- Create effective marketing collateral, writing and editing copy and managing external agencies.
- Work with Allia’s Head of Origination to develop business development strategies and collateral.
- Seek out and nurture strategic alliances which help Allia’s social finance products to become better known with our target audiences.
- Procure work from and manage relationships with external suppliers.
- Monitor the response to activity and adapt plans based on evidence.
- Any other task that is deemed as appropriate and within competence of individual.
For further details, please click on the link below:
To apply please send your CV (including contact details of two referees) and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 27th May 2016.
Interview date: Thursday 2nd June 2016.