Please see below for the full list of current vacancies and job descriptions.
There is currently one vacancy.
Location – Future Business Centre, Peterborough
Hours – Full Time (35 hours – 08:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch each day). Although it is recognised that additional hours may be required during the week and occasional evening/weekend work may be necessary.
Salary – £125 per week / £6,500.00 per annum.
Reports to – Catering Manager
We have a new and exciting opportunity at Allia for a Catering Apprentice to work alongside the Catering Manager and Catering Assistant in our brand new Bistro within the Future Business Centre. The Bistro aims to deliver a high quality catering experience for tenants whilst playing an integral role in establishing the facility as one of Peterborough’s premier venues for business meetings and events.
You will be able to bring a strong desire for a career in a kitchen environment and be passionate about learning new skills and gaining experience in a workplace. We are looking for a self-motivated, individual with a positive attitude ready to embrace a new challenge working in a dedicated team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work with the Catering Manager and Catering Assistant to ensure the strategy and vision for The Bistro and its activities are achieved.
- You will assist to ensure that the Bistro meets all legal, health and safety and food hygiene requirements.
- You will assist in the preparation, cooking, presentation, organisation and serving of all meals, buffets, other food and beverages.
- You shall interact with customers and the Allia team, helping to deliver their requirements using both verbal and written communication.
- You will ensure that the kitchen, servery and Bistro areas are kept clean and tidy to include sweeping, mopping and washing up.
- You will assist Allia by undertaking any such activities as may be reasonably required.
For further information, please click on the link below:
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter with details of two referees to email@example.com